TS4000TK Trigger-Start Torch Kit
The TS4000TK torch kit includes a high heat torch head as and also a 14.1oz Map Pro gas cylinder to get you started.
Used by many vinyl graphics installers around the world as a quicker alternative to a heat gun whilst installing vinyl graphics, the tool also works great to heat and soften vinyl prior to removal. The torch is also ideal for projects out on site where you need to heat some material and don't have the ability to run electricity for a regular heat gun.
The flame also offers enough heat for a wide range of other jobs including soldering copper pipes, brazing and heat treating. The optimized swirl flame burns hot and efficiently for maximum heat output and fast soldering times. An instant on/off trigger makes one-hand ignition quick and easy while a continuous run-lock button allows for extended use. Kit includes a 14.1 oz. MAP-ProTM-filled cylinder.
• Kit includes: TS4000 trigger-start torch head and 14.1 oz. MAP-ProTM-filled cylinder
• Trigger on /off for simple one-handed operation
• Swirl flame provides a hot, efficient flame
• Pressure regulated for consistent performance when inverted or used in adverse weather conditions
• Cast aluminum body construction for durability
• Fracture groove enhances safety in case torch is dropped
• Run-lock button keeps torch lit for continuous use
• Torch not sold seperately
• 5 year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1520grams
20 Units in Stock
price excludes GST and shipping
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 June, 2017.